Several special services have been announced for Holy Week (April 10-17):
- Thursday, April 14: Maundy Thursday Service (7 p.m. – Fellowship Hall and online) There is no bulletin for this service.
- Friday, April 15: Good Friday Tenebrae Service (8 p.m. – Sanctuary and online) Print the 5-page bulletin.
- Saturday, April 16: Easter Egg Hunt & Spring Fest (10 a.m. – noon) This event will be held, rain or shine (will move indoors if needed)
- Saturday, April 16: Compline Service (8 p.m. – Sanctuary and online) Print the 5-page bulletin.
- Sunday, April 17: Easter Services – 9 a.m. Contemporary and 11:15 a.m. Traditional (in person and online) Print the 4-page Contemporary bulletin or the 4-page Traditional bulletin. Print the 1-page Easter flower acknowledgement.
*MASK PROTOCOL FOR EASTER
As we notified you earlier, the FPCB Reopening Task Force has decided that masks would be required when attendance was expected to be over 50% of capacity. For Easter Sunday (April 17), masks will be required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.