Three of your Sunday School teachers have created another special Sunday School experience for you! Can you tell where Mr. Steve and Miss JoAnne are? And how about Mr. Ted – where do you think he is? We hope you enjoy it!
This week we are focusing on “The Empty Tomb”. Here is a handout for you, and a special page to print and color.
- Let’s start with Mr. Ted singing “What a Wonderful World”
- Now Mr. Steve is going to read a story of “The Empty Tomb”: Part 1 and Part 2
- Time to sing again! Mr. Ted leads us in “Open the Eyes of My Heart”
- Miss JoAnne talks about our story
- Let’s close with one more song with Mr. Ted: “Brothers Row”
HANDOUTS FOR APRIL 5 (WE DID OUR LESSON VIA ZOOM):