FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 5: We will share details about a ‘live’ Sunday School experience, in our next newsletter.
“DRIVEWAY SUNDAY SCHOOL” for Sunday, March 29
Three of your Sunday School teachers have created a special Sunday School experience for you! They got together in Mr. Ted’s driveway and stood six feet away from each other when they did it! Many thanks to Miss JoAnne’s husband for making these videos.
- Let’s start this morning with Miss JoAnne and Mr. Ted singing “My God is so Big”
- Now Mr. Steve reads a Bible story
- And now let’s sing again with Miss JoAnne, Mr. Ted and Mr. Steve: “Lord, I Lift Your Name on High“
- Here are some activities to go along with this lesson – Mr. Ted explains them to you:
- John 15 handout “A” to color
- John 15 handout “B” to color
Here are some other ideas:
- Draw or paint a picture of someone you love!
- Draw or paint a picture of something you love!
We invite you to share your work with friends or family, or consider mailing it (or any other artwork or greetings) to this address, to share with our friends at Kirkland Village:
Jen Laury, Activity Director
1 Kirkland Village Circle
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Thank you and we hope you enjoyed this! We’ll have more for you next Sunday!
– Your Sunday School teachers
PS – Is there a friend who would like to see this? Please share it with them!