Fourth of July is right around the corner, so we contacted hospitality head Mary Dubois to send us a favorite recipe of hers. This coconut cream cake is just divine, and the perfect treat to bring to a cookout.
1 Deluxe Betty Crocker White Cake (or any white cake mix)
1 Can Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
1 small can Borden’s Sweet and Condense Milk
1 Container Cool Whip
1 bag of coconut
- Bake the white cake using the directions on the box.
- Beat together the Cream of Coconut and sweet and condensed milk
- While the cake is still warm pour the coconut and milk mixture over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake over night
- Before serving, spread the Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle generously with coconut.