This winter we have started our interview process for hiring an intern to work with us for Summer 2015! If you feel called to work in a creative ministry, this is the gig for you. We are looking for someone that has a gift for leading worship, plays an instrument and/or can sing, loves video production, sound engineer, OR someone who is studying music business. Our office consists of very talented people, and we can cater to anyone that has any of these qualifications. Just come with an open mind, teachable spirit, and you will have one of the best summers of your life!
1. Must be available on weekends and some evenings
2. Office hours are Thursdays and Fridays
3. Work at The Oasis Band CD table during some weekend services
4. Organized and understand administrative tasks (Microsoft Office)
5. Understand marketing and communications
6. Great at writing (blog posts!)
7. Friendly and loves connecting with people
8. Open to learning and taking on extra responsibilities within the church and not just the Oasis Contemporary Services
This is an unpaid internship; it may be used for school credit. If interested, please send an application and portfolio (if applicable). If you are a musician, please send us a video audition.
If you think you are the perfect candidate, send us an application.