Here at FPCB Ministry to Men, we seek God first. We're here to help you discover your strengths as a husband, father, business man, and leader. We recognize that every man has an innate desire to be a part of something bigger than himself. We want to empower men to impact their work place, communities, and, most importantly, their families for the kingdom of God.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be in accountable relationships
- Develop lasting friendships
- Become a more effective dad
- Strengthen your marriage
- Discover your gifts, strengths and leadership capabilities
- Apply biblical principles in your life
- Become a witness for Christ with confidence
- Be stretched beyond your comfort zone
- Learn to study the Bible effectively
- Impact your relationships
- Be ministered to
- Witness the power of answered prayer
- Discuss tough issues
Connect with small group today! For more information on FPCB Ministry to Men, email
Pastor Mark Crumpler.
PARKER/FOGEL MEN'S SMALL GROUP | Thursdays, 7 to 9 p.m. in the Commons/Youth Lounge
"Twisting the Truth," by Andy Stanley
All men are welcome to this weekly evening group. For more information, e-mail Scott Fogel.
ROOD/WAITE MEN'S STUDY | Fridays, 6:15 to 7:45 a.m. in the Parlor
“AHA, the God Moment that Changes EVERYTHING” by Kyle Idleman
This group is for men of all ages looking to challenge their spirit to become the men God intends us to be. For more information, e-mail Larry Rood or Warren Waite.
FREEMAN/MOWRER MEN’S GROUP | Fridays, 6:30 to 8 a.m. in the Commons/Youth Lounge
"No Regrets," by Steve Sonderman
For more information, e-mail Bill Freeman.
GUNDRUM/SMITH MEN'S BIBLE STUDY | Fridays, 6:30 to 8 a.m. in Room 416
"True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian," by Chip Ingram
For more information, e-mail Andy Gundrum.